This is the Client Questionnaire that all new Face to Face Personal Training clients must complete. Should you have any questions regarding the information you are being asked for then please contact us and I will be happy to help. Note also that this form does not save your progress as you complete it so please ensure that you have the necessary information to hand and the time to answer all the questions before you start. It will take you aprox 5 minutes.
Please ensure that you have read the TERMS & CONDITIONS at the bottom of this page before completing this form. By submitting this form you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise likes and dislikes.
- The trainer will provide the coaching; supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
- The client agrees that any photographs, videos and measurement/progress data may be used by Switch Fitness or James Jackson for any and all marketing requirements, including social media.
- It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
- The client is required to arrive 5 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
- All clients must complete a Questionnaire before commencing any exercise programme.
- Switch Fitness may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
Cancellation Policy For clarity, the Cancellation Policy works as below:
- Cancellations greater than 24 hours notice – no charge
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours notice
full charge however when you cancel with less than 24 hours notice your PT will give you a list of other slots he has available during that calendar week ( Mon – Sun ). If you are able to rebook within that same work week and keep that slot then no charge will be made however if you are not able to accommodate any of the times your PT can offer then the session becomes payable. Lateness Policy
- If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
Fee Charging Policy
- Payment for single sessions must be made at the time of booking. Cheques to be made payable to “Switch Fitness”
- Block bookings must be paid for in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance. However, all sessions must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase.
- All monies paid are non-refundable.